Children learn what real Doctors and Nurses do through Rabbit Ray!
Designed based on World Health Organisation’s materials, this friendly companion explains:
- Our body immune system and blood circulatory system in simple terms
- The importance of vaccination, booster doses and blood tests
- Step by step process for a realistic medical pretend play experience; to build familiarity and reduce anxiety towards medical procedures
- Recommended for Children Age 4 and Up
- Aligns closely to the real clinical steps – 5 medical procedures in 1 Rabbit Ray set.
- 1 x Vaccination
- 2 x types of Blood Taking / Phlebotomy – the Drip Technique and Scalp-Vein / Butterfly Needle
- 1 x Blood Glucose Monitoring (one drop at a time, Hypoglycaemia Count)
- 1 x Intravenous Drip or Chemotherapy Demonstration
- 1 x (Intravenous) Plug Setting Demonstration (Bonus)